ATTN: Due to high demand, registration for POST 2024 Mobile Combatant Command (CCMD) Classified Reading Room, is now closed.
Interested in viewing the CCMD's Classified Integrated Priority List (IPLs)?
In partnership with USINDOPACOM, the Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC) is bringing a mobile version of its Combatant Command (CCMD) Classified Reading Room to the 2024 Pacific Operational Science and Technology (POST) Conference to provide authorized± attendees the opportunity to view the CCMDs’ capability priorities and requirements in the form of classified Integrated Priority Lists (IPLs). The Mobile CCMD Classified Reading Room will be available at the 2024 POST Conference on March 4-5, 2024.
Interested individuals must apply for authorization to view the CCMDs’ IPLs by submitting a Visit Access Request (VAR) form. CCMDs will verify and approve each applicant’s VAR. DTIC will notify applicants via email and coordinate their viewing appointment once they have been verified and authorized by the CCMDs.
Eligibility and Requirements:
- All applicants requesting access to the mobile CCMD Classified Reading Room must have an active security clearance of Secret or higher and be a U.S. Citizen.
- Before requesting access to the Mobile CCMD Classified Reading Room, applicants must first register for the 2024 POST Conference.
- Only in-person attendees of the 2024 POST Conference may apply; the Mobile CCMD Classified Reading Room is unavailable to virtual attendees.
- There is a limit of 2 visitors per time slot or 32 total visitors during the two days that the Mobile CCMD Classified Reading Room is available at the 2024 POST Conference.
- The Mobile CCMD Classified Reading Room prohibits visitors from taking notes or documenting classified data and information. All electronic and recording devices are restricted (i.e., cell phones, thumb drives, cameras, smartwatches, fitness-tracking devices such as Fitbits or Apple watches) and are not allowed inside the mobile CCMD Classified Reading Room.
- Approved attendees may not send a substitute to take their place for their appointment to visit the Mobile CCMD Classified Reading Room.
- All applicants must submit their VAR form no later than February 9, 2024. Due to high demand and limited availability of time slots, please submit applications before the deadline.
± U.S. citizens from industry or government with an active security clearance of Secret or higher and have potential technology solutions to support the challenging needs of current and future warfighters.
Visit DTIC’s (DoD) authoritative and secure online resource for research, development, testing and evaluation (RDT&E) information at https://www.dtic.mil/.